Saturday 21 January 2012

Korg M3 Problem - Update!

A quick update to my last post - It turned out that I didn't actually even touch the pads after I fixed the problem and now that I try them again, they are not working again!

After some experimenting I have found that the problem is in a patch somewhere, or maybe a bank of programs. I don't know if something weird got programmed into there, or if a file on the flash drive got corrupted but that's what was causing it.

I ended up reloading the original programs and then loading in anything else I needed one at a time. Now I've saved that all back out again into a single collection of all the programs, which hopefully is good. I'll save a copy on my hard drive too in case this one (on the flash drive) gets corrupted.

Technology is a pain, eh! Eventually the answers can be found though.

No comments:

Post a Comment